Friday, 27 December 2013

#FlyBuy - GW19

After a brilliant start with #FlyBuy in GW17 (Rickie Lambert - 7 pts) I came back to earth with a resounding thump in GW18. My choice of Roberto Soldado failed to deliver - along with the majority of the Tottenham team. A disappointing 1 pt return was not great. Still, this was the same score as Suarez so not a complete disaster.

When I trialled #FlyBuy in GW16 before "going live" I chose a player who had been out for a while, but who I was convinced would go on a run of good form. After all, this is what this pick is all about; not just a "one week wonder".

My trial pick from GW16 is going to be chosen again. With his first 90 minutes since GW9 under his belt, and with a goal to boot, the player with the potential to fly high again, and who you should maybe buy is: Hatem Ben Arfa


Admittedly Newcastle face Arsenal at home, but this boy has magic in his boots and I fancy him for another goal tomorrow.

Fly