Thursday, 3 April 2014

Chief's FPL Team - Gameweek 33

Disclaimer: *FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. Any changes will most likely be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.

The GW33 Team:



1 FREE TRANSFER WAS AVAILABLE FOR GW33.

NO TRANSFERS MADE


The instant feeling after scoring a sub-par 44 in GW32:

I dropped 7,000 places but still in the Top 1%

The Surprising GW 33 Temptations:

JORDAN MUTCH - You can't ignore a £4.8M player that has scored 3 goals and bagged 3 assists in his last 4 PL games.  I almost bought him but I opted against it as I couldn't bench Gerrard.

FABIAN DELPH - Many have overlooked him.  But at £4.4M he is well priced, especially considering the 1 goal & 2 assists in his last 4 PL games.  He is sure to do well as Villa face Fulham at home.

The GW 33 Lack of Transfer(s) & Reasoning:

In all honesty I could do with a reshuffle following a below bar GW32.  But knee jerk reactions (panic transfers) don't always work in FPL.  Fortunately, my player's have reasonable fixtures in GW33.  Thus the spare transfer can be used if needed to boost coverage in DGW34.

The Captain:

I was going to captain Suarez again, but I wanted to be a bit different.  In addition, West Ham at the Boleyn Ground (especially with some form) will be a tricky fixture for any PL team.  As a result, it made sense for me to captain in-form Silva as City score a fair bit at home.

The Personal Competitive Context:

I won my R2 tie of the Dugout Champions League and thus made it through to the Quarter Finals!  After knocking out favourites Aaron and Marco, I face another Dugout regular (Bryan).  I have Coleman, Y. Toure, Silva, Lukaku & Sturridge but he has Rooney, Mata, Mutch, Johnson & Bony.  It's not going to be easy.

The Perch of the Pundits