Thursday, 27 March 2014

Chief's FPL Team - Gameweek 32

Disclaimer: *FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. Any changes made will most likely be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.

The GW32 Team:


 1 FREE TRANSFER WAS AVAILABLE FOR GW32.

GW30 TRANSFER: 

ROSICKY OUT
KI IN

The feeling for many of us after DGW31: 

I scored my highest ever GW score of 173

The Post-DGW31 Screen Shot:


The DGWs on the Horizon:

Had a bad DGW31? No wildcard left?  Fear not, DGW34 & DGW37 are around the corner.  Plan ahead and be sure to invest wisely with a sufficient amount of coverage at hand.

The GW 32 Temptation:

ROSS BARKLEY - I was almost going to transfer him in with DGW34 in mind via a -4 hit by selling Oviedo.  I opted against it as I fear that he may be on the bench against Fulham.

The GW 32 Transfer & Reasoning:

KI - Form is "key", class doesn't matter... right? He scored as a super sub at Anfield and will be sure to start v West Ham during a #MNF game. A risky differential that has DGW34 too.

The Captain:

5 goals and 5 assists in his last 4 Premier League matches.  It has to be Suarez again.  He is on course for breaking further Liverpool & PL scoring records. Why would he stop now?

The Personal Competitive Context:

I am currently 20pts up after the 1st leg of my FPL Dugout Champions League tie against my perennial bogey team. I will be looking to outdo him & progress to the Quarter Finals!

The FPLH League Leaders:


The Perch of the Pundits 



That's all for now.  PS - I hope you like this new experimental format!