Our team of the season is based on a unique algorithm created by FPLH. It isn't simply based on the PL's actual ranking. Rather it considers an array of subjective and objective things, i.e. did a team punch above its weight? Did a team under-perform? How did a team actually do?
To be precise, the FPLH algorithm factors the following things:
- FPLH's pre-season league table projection. (Subjective)
- 4 layered ranking ratio based on pre-season projection. (Objective)
- Goals Scored in PL during the 13-14 season. (Objective)
- Clean Sheets in PL during the 13-14 season. (Objective)
- "Impress Factor" based on actual performance. (Subjective)
With the above in mind, our calculations produced the following results:
Congratulations to LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB .
You are FPLH's Team of the Season 2013/2014.