A Suarez hat-trick but a Palace win please. #MakeUsDream #FPL #DGW37
— Space Monkeys #FPL (@SpaceMonkeysFPL) May 5, 2014
#Bruce "It's not looking good for (Chester). It's cruel on him, really, really cruel" #hcafc
— Ben Dinnery (@BenDinnery) May 5, 2014
#Toure "It was very important I came off. It has been difficult for me to recover from injury & prepare physically" #MCFC
— Ben Dinnery (@BenDinnery) May 5, 2014
This Pundits League could be mine as many other Wrecked teams run aground on pottys reef......Potty
— Procky Proctor (@PottyProcky) May 5, 2014
Last home performance of the season today for the @Crystals_CPFC at #cpfc
Tis a sad day :(
Roll on 2014/15 pic.twitter.com/CDSrY0Mnsl
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 5, 2014
Confirmed #LFC starting XI vs #CPFC
Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Skrtel, Sakho, Gerrard, Allen, Lucas, Sterling, Sturridge, Suarez.
— FantasyFootyPundits (@FFPundits) May 5, 2014
Sturridge starts. S&S back again...let's see if they can score a couple or 10. #desperate
— FF247 (@FantasyFooty247) May 5, 2014
#Giggs "Wayne is probably struggling for the game. He's not quite recovered. We'll continue to monitor him," #MUFC
— Ben Dinnery (@BenDinnery) May 5, 2014
Monday Night Football
#Palace vs #Liverpool
But more importantly who would win in a mythical punch up??? pic.twitter.com/MVtwtuuaWz
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 5, 2014
this guy already took 268 point hit but still managed into top 10k! 23 green arrows and 13 red arrows.
http://t.co/KRZ6I7qErb
— Andrey Arshivan (@arshifpl11) May 5, 2014
If anyone is a specialist in "parking the bus" it is Pulis: The man that perfected it & made it into an art! #CRYLIV pic.twitter.com/pj9y8LpM0v
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 5, 2014
Crystal Palace parking the bus. #BlameEverton
— FPL Aid (@FPLAid) May 5, 2014
GOAL ALLEN! 1-0 #LIVCRY
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 5, 2014
Allen scores
Gerrad assist #FPL
— FPL Player (@FPL_Player) May 5, 2014
I don't care if Liverpool win up to 3-0 tonight, so long as Suarez doesn't score! #FPL
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 5, 2014
I'd quite like Liverpool to concede a few if that's ok with everyone? #FPL #DGW37
— FPL_Fly (@Meet_the_Gadfly) May 5, 2014
Suarez misses another chance! #CRYLIV
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 5, 2014
Gerrard goal (penalty), Ward goal and SAS blank please to save this GW #FPL
— Chris K (@Iron_Chris) May 5, 2014
@fplhints amazing atmosphere! We have had chances...reckon Pulis will sort em out. Suarez looks amazing though. Very impressed
— #FPL Help (@FPLHelp) May 5, 2014
@fplhints do you want me to get ridiculed. I shall whisper it just for you! #creepy
— #FPL Help (@FPLHelp) May 5, 2014
YELLOW Card! 51' (CRY 0-1 LIV) - Suárez @LFC received a yellow card (-1pts), he has now 0pts #FPLLive #CRYLIV
— myFPL (@myFPL) May 5, 2014
Sturridge scores
Another Gerrard assist
— FPL Player (@FPL_Player) May 5, 2014
I really shouldn't have sold Gerrard for Mata. #Muppet
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 5, 2014
GOALLL! Sturridge scores! 0-2!!
ASSIST Gerrard!
#ThePDK
— Fantasy TransferTips (@Fantasy_T_Tips) May 5, 2014
SUAREZZZZZ SCORES
Sterling assist
#FPL
— FPL Player (@FPL_Player) May 5, 2014
Suaaaaaaarez!!!!!! #Gogetsomemoreson
— FF247 (@FantasyFooty247) May 5, 2014
Goal! Liverpool!
Scorer: Suárez +4 pts. Tot 4 Pts
Assist: Gerrard +3 pts. Tot 7 Pts
vs CRY(A) 3-0
#FPL
— insideFPL alerts (@FPL_Alerts) May 5, 2014
STAT: With 31 goals, Luis #Suarez has now equalled the #BPL goalscoring record in a 38-match season.
#ThePDK
— Fantasy TransferTips (@Fantasy_T_Tips) May 5, 2014
Suarez scores... and so the bubble bursts! :(
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 5, 2014
I hate this game #FPL #CRYLIV
— Jan Horvat (@horvering) May 5, 2014
This DGW looks like a pre-planned car crash. I knew the risks involved & yet I took them. Suarez scoring has sunk me even further.
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 5, 2014
So its official that Rooney misses the Hull match.....#sopleasedidroppedhim......Potty
— Procky Proctor (@PottyProcky) May 5, 2014
Caulker & Jedinak, only outfield players to play every single minute of every single match for their teams.
— Space Monkeys #FPL (@SpaceMonkeysFPL) May 5, 2014
DELANEY!
— FPL Aid (@FPLAid) May 5, 2014
GAYLE!! UNBELIEVABLE!
— FPL Aid (@FPLAid) May 5, 2014
Get in Palace !!!!!
— Space Monkeys #FPL (@SpaceMonkeysFPL) May 5, 2014
GOALLLLL!!! 2-3!!! Gayle scores!!!
What a match!!
#ThePDK
— Fantasy TransferTips (@Fantasy_T_Tips) May 5, 2014
Surely not Palace.... Surely not ???
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 5, 2014
GAYLE! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!
— FPL Aid (@FPLAid) May 5, 2014
LOLerpool! #FPL
— FPL_Fly (@Meet_the_Gadfly) May 5, 2014
CRYSTAL PALAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!! I HEART YOU !!! I HEART YOU !!! I HEART YOU !!! I HEART YOU !!! I HEART YOU !!! I HEART YOU !!!
— Space Monkeys #FPL (@SpaceMonkeysFPL) May 5, 2014
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— FPL Daily (@fpldaily) May 5, 2014
It's Istanbul all over again...
— FPL Aid (@FPLAid) May 5, 2014
I have Flanagan coming off my bench. I don't even care
— Jonathan Kahn (@jkisthe1) May 5, 2014
Liverpool have conceded more goals than hull city
— WeAreChelseaFC (@WeAreChelseaFC) May 5, 2014
Genuinely gobsmacked
Palace 3-3 Liverpool
Will we have a winner ??
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 5, 2014
FT Palace 3-3 Liverpool
— WeAreChelseaFC (@WeAreChelseaFC) May 5, 2014
Suarez is a mess.
— FPL Aid (@FPLAid) May 5, 2014
Luis Suarez is crying his eyes out, Gerrard tries to comfort him. Will Suarez's talents be better used in Madrid? #EarlyRumorTime
— Galin Dragiev (@GalinDragiev) May 5, 2014
unbelievable scene. Suarez captured with his tears and Gerrard told cameraman to go away.
— Andrey Arshivan (@arshifpl11) May 5, 2014
Woooohoooo
Amazing #cpfc
— #FPL Help (@FPLHelp) May 5, 2014
Gotta feel sorry for Suarez
— FPL Player (@FPL_Player) May 5, 2014
Not a Liverpool fan, but dat was excruciating to watch. If Palace can come back from 3 down than Villa or West Ham can beat City. #becareful
— FF247 (@FantasyFooty247) May 5, 2014
Palace.
Wow....what a comeback in a game that meant nothing to them but pride.
— fplstrategist (@FPLStrategist) May 5, 2014
Captain aguero - wont play
Rooney -no show
My DGW37 is over! #fpl
Huff
— #FPL Help (@FPLHelp) May 6, 2014
Lineup please? @ManUtd
— Ryan Giggs Red Army. (@Sazza_MUFC) May 6, 2014
Hull City XI: Jakupovic, Rosenior, Figueroa, Bruce, Davies, Meyler, Koren, Boyd, Quinn, Elmohamady, Long
— fantasyfootballscout (@FFScout) May 6, 2014
Man United XI: De Gea Valencia Jones Smalling Büttner Carrick Fellaini Kagawa Januzaj Lawrence Wilson.
— fantasyfootballscout (@FFScout) May 6, 2014
ROONEY NOT IN THE #MUFC SQUAD! #FPL
— Bantersy Football (@BantersyFPL) May 6, 2014
Giggs has named himself on the bench.
— Ervin Ang (@DieHardCFCFan) May 6, 2014
No Rooney, Mata on bench.
— fplstrategist (@FPLStrategist) May 6, 2014
I couldn't have predicted the United lineup in a million years this evening
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 6, 2014
Turns out I should have got sunderland& west brom players for DGW
City & United players have ruined my season
NEVER TRUST GIGGS OR AGUERO!
— #FPL Help (@FPLHelp) May 6, 2014
No Rooney tonight. No Aguero tomorrow.
#FFS
#FML
#FPL
— insideFPL (@insidefantasypl) May 6, 2014
I'm done with FPL for this season. #DGW37 was fool's gold. If you invested heavily with a -8 or more, you would have failed. :( #WorldCup
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 6, 2014
Let's all laugh at our own FPL teams!
— fplstrategist (@FPLStrategist) May 6, 2014
WILSON!!!! Dream debut!!
— Space Monkeys #FPL (@SpaceMonkeysFPL) May 6, 2014
Dream come true for Wilson!
#MUFC
— FPL Maestro (@FPLMaestro) May 6, 2014
What an horrendous double #FPL Gameweek this is turning out to be. Agreed?
— FantasyFootyPundits (@FFPundits) May 6, 2014
WILSOOOOOOOOON !!! Another Fellaini assist lol !!!
— Space Monkeys #FPL (@SpaceMonkeysFPL) May 6, 2014
Steven Seagal with a flying knee clearance just now for Manchester City
Still City 0-0 Villa
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 7, 2014
No CS for De Gea/Vidic owners.
This can't get any worse,can it?
#FPLDisaster
— FPL Player (@FPL_Player) May 6, 2014
Both clean sheets gone
Cheers
#FPL #MUFC #HCFC
— #FPL Help (@FPLHelp) May 6, 2014
No clean sheet for Vidic. It was a bonus him getting appearance Pts to be fair. What a load of shite #DGW37 has turned out to be. #FPL
— FPL_Fly (@Meet_the_Gadfly) May 6, 2014
I shall not be making any transfers until Saturday when I have calmed down
No rash decisions for me
#FPL #GW38
— #FPL Help (@FPLHelp) May 6, 2014
Giggs bringing himself On.
No Mata tonight
— FPL Player (@FPL_Player) May 6, 2014
VAN PERSIEEE!!!
#Captain
— FPL Player (@FPL_Player) May 6, 2014
RVP goal, Giggs assist.
— FPL Maestro (@FPLMaestro) May 6, 2014
@FantasyFooty247 @FPL_Player This game-week is like one long sick joke
— Inittowinit (@Adamalcock88) May 6, 2014
@Adamalcock88 @FPL_Player Mare is not over yet. City concede tomorrow, Yaya & Dzeko red. That should take care of any survivors. #killusall
— FF247 (@FantasyFooty247) May 6, 2014
FT UNITED 3-1 HULL.
— Ryan Giggs Red Army. (@Sazza_MUFC) May 6, 2014
Here's #Vidic publicly apologising for no clean sheet tonight for his #FPL ownership pic.twitter.com/HKLeKlJwjh
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 6, 2014
Been an absolutely torrid DGW!
#SaveMeYaya
— FPL Maestro (@FPLMaestro) May 7, 2014
Yaya Toure, Zabaleta & Mannone left to play. On 30 points(-8 not included) although I supposedly had 7 DGW players. Shocking GW. #FPL
— Ervin Ang (@DieHardCFCFan) May 7, 2014
So, the Gameweek 37 finale is tonight, as City take on Villa. How many players do you have left to play in your #FPL team?
— FantasyFootyPundits (@FFPundits) May 7, 2014
I expect this GW to get even worse.
Agüero no show, Silva and Johnson benched. At least Mannone and Kompany appear safe.
— Called It FPL (@CalledItFPL) May 7, 2014
Confirmed #MCFC Starting XI vs #AVFC
Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Kolarov, Garcia, Yaya Toure, Milner, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko.
— FantasyFootyPundits (@FFPundits) May 7, 2014
#AVFC XI vs #MCFC- Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Baker, Bertrand, Westwood, Delph, El Ahmadi, Weimann, Bowery.
#FPL
— FPL Maestro (@FPLMaestro) May 7, 2014
All my 4 remaining players start. Hoping for huge things. No pressure fellas. Mannone/Kompany/Yaya(c)/Dzeko
#FPL #DGW37
— FPL_Fly (@Meet_the_Gadfly) May 7, 2014
#WBA XI Vs. #SAFC- Foster, Reid, McAuley, Lugano, Brunt, Berahino, Yacob, Morrison, Dorrans, Sessegnon, Anichebe
— FPL Maestro (@FPLMaestro) May 7, 2014
#WBA subs v #SAFC- Myhill (gk), Dawson, Sinclair, Vydra, Mulumbu, Olsson, O’Neil. #SUNWBA"
— FPL Maestro (@FPLMaestro) May 7, 2014
Just when I think this can't get any worse.
Now where the hell is Amalfitano?!
#FPL
— FPL Player (@FPL_Player) May 7, 2014
Powerful Potty FC's 4 amigo's tonight who will save my Mwk are...
Alonso
Demi
Catermole
Wickham
I have faith.....Potty
— Procky Proctor (@PottyProcky) May 7, 2014
Man City 1 Villa 1
Sunderland 1 West Brom 2
#FPL #DGW37
#predictions
— FPL_Fly (@Meet_the_Gadfly) May 7, 2014
GOAL! JACK COLBACK!
— FPL Aid (@FPLAid) May 7, 2014
Alonso assist - what a result!!!
I have him #sunderland #fpl
— #FPL Help (@FPLHelp) May 7, 2014
Jack Colback scored??? I mean Jack Colback scored!!! I knew he would, that is why he is first off my bench. 😁
— FF247 (@FantasyFooty247) May 7, 2014
Borini has made it 2-0 to Sunderland
Steven Seagal with a flying knee clearance just now for Manchester City
Still City 0-0 Villa
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 7, 2014
@steviefeet mini league is yours!
— #FPL Help (@FPLHelp) May 7, 2014
Goal: Borini
Assist: Larsson
Sunderland 2-0 WBA #FPL
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 7, 2014
HT: City 0-0 Villa
#zzzzzzYIRMA
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 7, 2014
City goal coming
— WeAreChelseaFC (@WeAreChelseaFC) May 7, 2014
DGW37 = Proper Disaster. My -4 hit lost me 7 points. 8 DGW'ers turned out to be 3 in reality. Rooney, Aguero, Ramsey & Chester injured. #FPL
— The Home of #FPL (@FPLAvids) May 7, 2014
She might only be 2 days old, but my daughter is watching her first football match tonight. She doesn't seem overly impressed
— Kelvin Travers (@K3lviN) May 7, 2014
Have Man City conceded their inevitable goal yet? #FPL #DGW37
— FPL_Fly (@Meet_the_Gadfly) May 7, 2014
@FPLAvids I just lost Aguero this Mwk but my 16pt hit has still to break even #premierleagueponcesthelotofthem......Potty
— Procky Proctor (@PottyProcky) May 7, 2014
DZEKO GOAL & ZAB ASSIST! 1-0! GET IN! #MCIAST
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 7, 2014
Anyone but a Zabaleta assist
Bloodyhell! #FPL
— #FPL Help (@FPLHelp) May 7, 2014
DZEKO AT THE DOUBLE! 2-0
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 7, 2014
Dzeko goal, BUT NASRI ASSIST!
— FPL Aid (@FPLAid) May 7, 2014
WEIMANN Header bounces off the woodwork and near the goal-line! OOH. #MCIAST
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 7, 2014
GOAL JOVETIC 3-0! #MCIAST
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 7, 2014
Yaya assist :D (C) #FPL
— Space Monkeys #FPL (@SpaceMonkeysFPL) May 7, 2014
YAYA 4-0!!! WOW!!! #MCIAST
— The Chief @FPLHints (@fplhints) May 7, 2014
What a goal. Absolutely beast of a player. #YayaToure
— Hashbrown (@hesham786) May 7, 2014
YAYA TOURE!!! What a goal!!
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 7, 2014
A captains goal!!! Thank you Yaya!!! Beautiful.
#FPL #DGW37
— FPL_Fly (@Meet_the_Gadfly) May 7, 2014
Norwich City have been relegated to the Championship.
— FPL Player (@FPL_Player) May 7, 2014
Well, that changed things a bit. Now on 103 pre bonus points! #Dzeko #Yaya #Zaba #Mannone #FPL
— FPL Daily (@fpldaily) May 7, 2014
After Baps I think I'll finish on 99 Pts. So close. #FPL #DGW37
— FPL_Fly (@Meet_the_Gadfly) May 7, 2014
@fplhints 84 with a -8. Could be worse.
— FPL Aid (@FPLAid) May 7, 2014
I scored 51 points in a DGW. Kill. Me. Now. I've already dropped 50k this week, wonder what tonight's arrows will bring!
— The Home of #FPL (@FPLAvids) May 7, 2014
I have no idea how. But looks like I'm gonna finish on 80 points(68 net).
Good enough for green arrows??
#FPL #DGW37
— FPL Player (@FPL_Player) May 7, 2014
2nd team in Premier League History to survive after being bottom at Christmas. Miraculous escape from Sunderland.
— Hashbrown (@hesham786) May 7, 2014
Wickham: 4.8
Colback: 4.2
Brown: 4.3
Total cost of 13.3 for the Sunderland lads. Probably 35 points combined for the 3 this GW. #happyface
— FF247 (@FantasyFooty247) May 7, 2014
@FantasyFooty247 Can't believe Brown played 2 in a row without a red or an own goal!
— Inittowinit (@Adamalcock88) May 7, 2014
I could have done without the Yaya assist and goal at the end.
Good time to start practising my "It's just a game" belief. ;) Night all!
— Called It FPL (@CalledItFPL) May 7, 2014
6 guys from Sunderland on the dream team for this week and some bloke named Wilson. #Justaswesuspected
— FF247 (@FantasyFooty247) May 7, 2014
81 for the week but I'm afraid look at my rivals teams.
— fplstrategist (@FPLStrategist) May 7, 2014
Yaya thanks for saving #GW37 I'm sorry for doubting you for most of the season. It's all @CalledItFPL fault
— Jan Horvat (@horvering) May 7, 2014
Rooney droping in price tonight. I better transfer him out... Oh wait - I did it on Saturday morning for Dzeko! Boom!
#FPL
— Back2Basics (@Back2Basic5) May 7, 2014
#MCFC vs #AVFC
Zabaleta(2)
Yaya
Touré
Dzeko(3)
Confirmed #FPL bonus points for #GW37
— FPL Tracker (@FPLTracker) May 7, 2014
#SAFC vs #WBAFC
Brown(2)
Alonso(3)
Borini(2)
Confirmed #FPL bonus points for #GW37
— FPL Tracker (@FPLTracker) May 7, 2014
#FPL Double GW37 is over!
Bonus added-Average expected to be 62/63 points
But how did YOU do??
Use #ScoreYIRMA or #SoreYIRMA for a RT
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) May 7, 2014
I may have captained Mata, but I at least signed Dzeko.... #gw37 #epl #fpl #badboss #goodboss
— Marc Patching (@_FantasyDugout) May 7, 2014
3 weeks, 9 transfers:
13 goals
7 assists
20 bonus points
#GoldenTouch
#FPL
#LuckyPants
— Back2Basics (@Back2Basic5) May 7, 2014
Unconfirmed final scores for DGW37 of @fplhints #FPLHBattleRoyal competition. http://t.co/hCyP7EZsrx Did you make it through? #FPL
— FPL Daily (@fpldaily) May 7, 2014
So there you have it; #FPL #DGW37 as experienced through the tweets of an FPL community that has made this entire season one that we will all remember. I have been honoured to have been a part of it, and send this DGW compilation out as the ultimate shoutout/tribute to all of you who have made this season so memorable. You all, as a group, really create a special experience for those new to the game, those recently addicted, and those who enjoy the fun, banter, and strategy of one of the best games out there. It's a collective effort and a collective experience; and we are all collectively better for it.
THANK YOU ALL FOR AN AMAZING SEASON!!
Cheers to the FPL community as a whole,
Walt