Friday, 21 February 2014

#CalledIt Differential Pick - GW27

Right. The gloves are off. The longest drought of the season has come and IT MUST GO the heck away. If this was a regular differentials article for FPL, I would have recommended the likes of David Silva, Paulihno, Coutinho (he has a goal and two assists in last four matches) and Cazorla this week. 

But, as Chief always says "Form is key.". Therefore, I have decided to go with a guy who has 2 goals and 1 assist in the last three games. A player who has come back from a looooong injury and is eager to prove himself in the star-studded midfield. With my GW27 #CalledIt pick, I have decided to go with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

NOW, if you have the guts, a one week differential (apart from obvious Silva, who I really hope will explode this GW) could also be Samir Nasri. But, as said, they both have two blanks after this GW.

Best of luck to all.

P.S. You think you could pick a better #CalledIt pick? You will get your chance. Follow my timeline at @CalledIt for details.