Monday, 10 February 2014

Chief's FPL Team - Gameweek 26

Disclaimer: *FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. Any changes made will most likely be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.


2 FREE TRANSFERS AVAILABLE.
TRANSFER(S) MADE: NONE YET*

As you probably know by now, the Fulham v Liverpool match may be postponed due to the scheduled tube strikes.  Confirmation of this should be made public by 11th February, 3pm GMT.  *Due to the aforementioned issue, I am unable to finalise my team as of yet.  I have 2 free transfers available and will be looking to purchase at least one player.  If the Fulham-Liverpool match isn't cancelled I may buy Nolan or Zaha.  Then again, I could buy Zabaleta due to his 2 good upcoming games (but he has no game in GW28).  I can't make transfers when I may lose out on a match which involves two of my players (incl. captain).  I have no plans to play Ward or Januzaj, so my team above is 90% complete albeit the armband will be reassigned if Suarez isn't available.  Any transfer(s) will be confirmed on Twitter.  So there you have it.  On a side note, despite not captaining Hazard in GW25, I still managed to shoot up the rankings.  My minimum target of a 30k finish is still achievable.  Have a good GW everyone!