Friday, 22 November 2013

#CalledIt Differential Pick - GW12



FINALLY! The international break is over and the Premier League is back! I don't know about you, but I have used the time away from the game and relaxed a little bit, as you could see from some of my Photoshop creations I have been sharing on Twitter lately. It was fun. It was relaxing. But now it is time to get back to business.

In a week when the captain selection is not that obvious (not at all!), I have had three strong contenders for the #CalledIt pick. Number 1, and this is a favorite of mine, is Theo Walcott. I have said it once, and I will say it again - he will outscore Özil by the end of the year! So you can imagine that I was really tempted to select him - 3,7% owned, down to 9.1m - a great choice. But I chickened out. He might or might not start the game and Southampton will probably not be pushed around that much. So maybe not this week, but definitely the next one. Number 2, Stephane Sessegnon. A good run of fixtures, solid form, but has already featured here.

So it comes down to whom, you ask? Yohan Cabaye. 4,8% owned, 6.3m and playing against Norwich at home. Not much to add here. He has delivered in the last three home games and I predict he will do the same on Saturday. #CalledIt for GW12.

WORD OF CAUTION: Cabaye sits on 4 yellows, one away from a 1 game suspension!