Thursday, 11 December 2014

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 16



Latest Rank: 21,988
 
  Transfers:
 Aguero / Fabregas / Sterling: OUT (-4*)
Costa / Hazard / Silva: IN
New Bank Balance: £0.3M

*I decided that I need MCI and CFC coverage due to good upcoming games.

Why have I picked Hazard as captain?

The stats don't lie...

Hazard is the 3rd highest ranked midfielder on FPL points.
He is the 3rd highest ranked midfielder on goals scored.
Hazard has the best EA SPORTS PPI of any PL midfielder.
He has SCORED 4 GOALS in CFC's last 4 home games.

Hazard is CFC's top scoring FPL points magnet at home thus far:

www.asliga.com

He has had as many shots on target as Costa since the end of October:

www.asliga.com

 Hazard is a BONUS POINTS MAGNET at home:

www.asliga.com

 Source: Asliga

On a side note, I WON Fan Feud's #MNF game by one point and won their top prize:

www.fanfeud.co.uk

 Can you outdo me on their game-by-game platform?
Feel free to sign up and try to beat me this weekend!

www.fanfeud.co.uk