I hope you had a pleasant summer and that your respective national team did well at the World Cup in Brazil. Or in the case of England, promised much yet failed (again). As stated at the end of last season, I am re-affirming my stance of semi-retirement as a pundit. Despite this, we will still be active on the blog and on Twitter, but will be providing a streamlined service. There will be no more hot picks and punt articles by yours truly on a weekly basis anymore. In some respects I will be taking a backseat, but rest assured of our intentions. Our plans and aims for 2014/2015 are as follows:
- I will continue to post my weekly team, minus the hints and overall rank updates.
- A new & unique algorithm will be used to rank each teams PL games over 4 periods*.
- We will have in-house writers & guest writers at hand to provide their own insight.
- Maintain our private-league (9672-5608); no prizes, just bragging rights!
- Establish another competition if we deem it viable and appropriate.
- Consider new opportunities as and when they come.
- Provide ad-hoc fantasy football hints.
- Retain the theme of an amateur blog format.
- Continue to provide writing opportunities to talented individuals.
- Maintain the rapport that we have with our mates and readers.
- To be nominated again for the Football Blogging Awards.
*Algorithm results will be published in advance of GW1-10, GW11-18, GW19-29 & GW30-38.
So there you have it. Bring on Gameweek 1!