Saturday, 13 August 2016

Chief's FPL Team - Gameweek 1

https://twitter.com/FPLHints/media


Dear all,


The above illustration is my Gameweek 1 team for the 2016/2017 Premier League season.  With regret, after five consecutive seasons, this will be the final time I publish my team in advance on my blog.  Doing so 36-48 hours on average in advance has become unmanageable.  From now on I will aim to publish it 6-24 hours in advance (after the manager's press conferences) but on Twitter only.

Rest assure, this is not the end of the blog.  I simply prefer to publish my team on Twitter for convenience.  Even if you don't have a Twitter account, you will be able to see it listed under my blog's external links - "Latest FPL Team".  Content relating to FPL hints will still be available on this blog.

The above team is very top heavy for a purpose.  I intend to use the wildcard after Gameweek 3 during the international break.  This will be a good time as teams would have settled by then and players would have recovered from their Euros/pre-season fatigue.

Regards,