Thursday, 29 January 2015

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 23


  Latest Rank: 43,479 (8k fall)
 
  Transfers:
Albrighton/Costa OUT (-4)*
Walcott/Defoe IN
  
Bank Balance: £0.4M 

*I considered buying Cazorla, Ward-Prowse, Walters, Puncheon and Pelle.

Why did I buy Defoe and Walcott?

Both have FPL pedigree via historical stats.
Defoe and Walcott aren't simply risky purchases.
Both are "Super Differentials" (less than 1% ownership).
Arsenal and Sunderland have a good run of games & need wins/goals.
I'm not a fan of template teams & I hope this is the beginning of 2 bandwagons.
I have slumped dramatically down the rankings & I need to try something different.
They haven't shown prolonged form of late due to different reasons, but they are special.

Extra Notes:

I initially wanted to sell Chadli for Walters as I already have Kane and Stoke have a good run of games till April.  In addition, as a result of Chelsea and Tottenham reaching the League Cup final, GW27 is a truncated GW with no Chelsea, Tottenham, QPR or Leicester.  However, GW28 is now a DGW for Tottenham and QPR.  Chelsea and Leicester's DGW should be announced soon.  I am hoping to sell Hamer and Chadli before GW27.