Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 2

Disclaimer: *FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. Any changes made will
most likely be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.


CAPTAIN: BENTEKE


CHIPS USED: 0

TRANSFERS USED: 0


Thoughts:

There's no denying it, GW1 was an absolute nightmare.  It was my worst ever start to a FPL season and I equalled my joint lowest net score (25).  I guess things can only get better from here.  "We go again".  I have decided to not make any transfers in GW2.  Instead, I have every intention of buying Aguero or Sanchez in GW3 without taking a hit.  I'm unimpressed by Sterling and Ozil; now favourites for the chop.  I also expect a lot more from Ivanovic, Benteke and Chadli.  In addition, I don't mind Graham being a dud sub.  Ironically, Cedric and Oxford (my subs from GW1) bagged more fantasy returns than my first XI put together!  The fact that Fantasy Football Fix's algorithm endorses Benteke as a viable captain for my team (and with Liverpool playing Monday Night Football at home against the newly promoted Cherries) makes me somewhat content for GW2.

Finally...

GW2 kicks off this Friday - The FPL deadline will be 6.45pm BST (14/8/15).