Friday, 6 February 2015

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 24



  Latest Rank: 38,792 (5k rise)
 
  Transfers:
Sanchez/Chadli OUT
Cazorla/Silva IN
  
Bank Balance: £0.4M

Notes:

I sold Sanchez as I feel that he may not start the next 2 GWs and also I don't stand to lose out on player value on him as I bought him late.  Cazorla makes sense as a viable replacement, but Arsenal's attack is becoming flooded, so he will complement Theo at best.  Incidentally, they have a good run of upcoming games, so 2 Arsenal attackers should be OK seeing as they score a lot.  As for Silva, he also has a good run of upcoming games.  Will he wane once Aguero gets his shooting boots on? Only time will tell. But at the very least he will serve as an assist master.  Overall I am pleased with my midfield. You would be hard pushed to find a better Power 7/8 on paper than the team above for £103M or less.