Monday, 9 February 2015

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 25


  Latest Rank: 
55k (17k fall)
 
  Transfers*:
NONE

Bank Balance: 
£0.4M

*Due to #GW25 starting early in the week, we will know the line-ups for Tuesday in advance. I probably won't make any late transfers, but I reserve the right to shuffle my team around if I know some won't start, i.e. Cazorla or Walcott being benched.

Notes:

I benched Defoe last week and lost out on 7 precious points which saw my slide down the rankings. I should remember not to bench a striker, right? Wrong. I will probably do it again. I know Kane has form on his side, but Liverpool have transformed into the best in-form defence with 4 clean sheets out of 4. I think Kane is due a blank GW and it could happen at Anfield.  However, as stated above, I could still put him into my first team if one of my Arsenal players don't start.  I think Hazard is a safe captain pick due to Chelsea's form and his performances at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League this season.  Looking ahead, I plan on using 1 transfer in GW26 and hopefully 1 again in GW27.  I will then use the free transfer (FT) for DGW28.  Let's see how things pan out.  Good luck!