Friday, 27 February 2015

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 27


  Latest Rank: 

40k (14k rise)

Transfers:

  Foster* IN / Courtois OUT (2FTs intact)

Bank Balance: 

£1.7M

*5 of Foster's next 6 PL fixtures seem reasonable & he's a bargain at sub-£5M.

Notes:

So it looks like the purchase of Given last week was a waste of a transfer. I should have bought Krul after all, even if he's only good for GW27 and not so thereafter.  In addition, I probably should have captained Hazard over Kane and I got lucky when he scored straight after his missed penalty - damage limitation.  Despite these mishaps, I still managed to rise 14k.  Looking at this GW, I decided to make a long term GK purchase in the form of Foster. I still have another FT and could yet use it as a way of selling Baird for a Manchester United defender.  Then again, I plan on doing the following with my 2 FTs for GW28:

Walcott, Baird, Defoe OUT (-4)
Eriksen, Rose, Austin IN (TBC)

Can you outdo me on FanFeud?
Feel free to sign up and try to beat me.




www.fanfeud.co.uk