Thursday, 25 April 2013

FPL Hints - Gameweek 35


Transfers: Suarez & Michu OUT (-4 Hit) / Benteke & Bale IN

*FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. 
Any changes made will be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.


Team Reasoning

Lesson learned from GW35:  Nutty differentials can sometimes fail badly, i.e. Mbia for Monreal worked out to be a -9 net loss (after -4 hit).  Fortunately I relied on trusty stalwart RVP as my captain and he delivered handsomely  with 34/78 of my Gamweek score!

This GW, I have decided to get rid of Suarez following his 10 game ban.  Moreover I finally sold Michu after his on-off FPL season finally turned me off.  With the fear of relegation on the mind of many teams, I decided to bring  in someone who can shine.  Benteke has scored 15 goals in the PL this season.  I am sure he will add to this tally, especially with the incentive of maintaining Villa's PL status.

My other transfer was to bring in Bale.  Tottenham at their best are a one-man team with Bale at the helm.  They are fighting for a CL place and will try to be at their best from now to GW 38.

My captain for this week is Benteke due to the differential potential and my vice captain is Mata.

Recommended Player for Gameweek 35

  Christian Benteke


FPLH's Hot Picks XI

Hart

Clichy
Luiz
Baines

Mata
Bale
Fellaini
Maloney

Van Persie
Benteke
Kone

Howard
Shawcross
Clyne
Coutinho

7/15 Hot Picks' feature in FPLH's GW Team


Get Paid Cashback!  Help yourself and help FPLH: