Friday, 19 April 2013

FPL Hints - Gameweek 34


Transfers: Federici & Monreal OUT (-4 Hit) / Bunn & Mbia IN

*FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. 
Any changes made will be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.


Team Reasoning

I was glad GW32 was over...  I am even more glad DGW33 is at an end!  It was just dire - Santi (c) failing, Monreal playing 1 minute and getting booked! Clichy not playing, Fabianski not playing, etc!  My overall ranking tumbled!

At least I have my wild card still at hand, which I will use for DGW36.

For this GW, I decided to be a bit different.  I bought in Bunn as I feel Norwich have a good run of fixtures till GW 37.  However, he could be replaced after this GW with Ruddy who is almost back to full fitness.  My intention is to keep Bunn as my no. 1 for the next two GWs.  

My second transfer may appear even more surprising - Mbia.  Whilst he is listed as a defender, he is a de-facto central midfielder.  I think he will fight tooth and nail to keep QPR up, despite facing a difficult task.  He isn't really a goal scorer - but with him you could get anything - definitely a differential.

My captain for this GW is RVP due to his rediscovery of goal scoring form.

Recommended Player for Gameweek 34

  Stephane Mbia


FPLH's Hot Picks XI

de Gea

Martin
Mbia
Rafael

Michu (vc)
Sessegnon
Coutinho
Nolan

Carroll
Lukaku
Van Persie

Subs:
Bunn
O'Brien
Davies
Snodgrass


7/15 Hot Picks' feature in FPLH's GW Team


Get Paid Cashback!  Help yourself and help FPLH: