Friday, 12 April 2013

FPL Hints - Gameweek 33


FPLH's GW 33 Team*

Transfers: Lambert & Sissoko OUT (-4 Hit) / Berbatov & Fellaini IN

*FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. 
Any changes made will be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.


Team Reasoning

You all must be glad that GW32 is over.  What a dire GW!  My worst score of the season (30) and I crashed out of FPL Dugout's CL!  Anyway, time to move on as this GW is a DGW!

My DGW players are as follows:

Fabianski H+H

Monreal H+H

O'Brien A+H

Fellaini H+A

Cazorla (c) H+H

Berbatov A+H

Van Persie A+A

(9/14 DGW Home fixtures)

I could have very easily used my wild card.  But I have decided to be patient with a -4 hit and settling with 7 DGW players.  Out went Sissoko who flopped for me, in came Fellaini after serving his suspension.  Whilst I didn't want to sell Lambert, the opportunity of signing Berba for a DGW made sense.

In all honest I would have sold RVP had it not been a DGW.  I am not expecting much from him and will almost certainly ditch him with my wild card.  The reason I didn't use my wild card was based on the fact that another DGW is due!  Swansea and Wigan have been chalked down for one.  With Chelsea's on-going cup runs, I think they are due a DGW too!

My captain's choice for this DGW was between Santi and Berba.  I gave the arm band to Santi as I feel his two home fixtures and Arsenal's pursuit of 4th place gives him an edge.  Berba is my vice-captain.

Recommended Player for Gameweek 33

  Santi Cazorla


 FPLH's Hot Picks XI

Fabianski

O'Brien
Monreal
Rafael

Santi Cazorla (c)
Fellaini
Pienaar
Duff

Berbatov (vc)
Mirallas
Van Persie

Subs:
de Gea
Evra
Demel
Nolan

7/15 Hot Picks' feature in FPLH's GW Team


Get Paid Cashback!  Help yourself and help FPLH: