Thursday, 2 May 2013

FPL Hints - Double Gameweek 36


Transfers (Wildcard):

Mbia (Out)
Luiz (In)
36
Bunn (Out)
Robles (In)
36
Fabianski (Out)
Hart (In)
36
Harte (Out)
Morrison (In)
36
Berbatov (Out)
Lukaku (In)
36
Clichy (Out)
Zabaleta (In)
36
O'Brien (Out)
Vertonghen (In)
36
Martin R (Out)
Bertrand (In)
36
Fellaini (Out)
Maloney (In)
36
Santi Cazorla (Out)
Henderson (In)
36
Coutinho (Out)
Michu (In)
36
Van Persie (Out)
Tevez (In)
36
Benteke (Out)
Kone (In)
36

*FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. 
Any changes made will be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.


Team Reasoning

Folks, the season is almost at an end.  Yet I feel pumped up as if it has only just begun!  

GW 34:  Monday night captain (last match of GW) RVP scores a hat-trick.  GW 35: Monday night captain (last match of GW) Benteke scores a hat-trick.  Those two decisive choices have catapulted me from 19k to 10k in the space of 2 Gameweeks whilst allowing me to break beyond the 2,000 points threshold.

GW 36 is for the taking.  The final DGW.  I have been waiting all season to use my WC and the timing was right for this GW.  As a result, my team has been chopped and changed heavily with my Monday night heroes (RVP and Benteke) given the boot! Fear not, as I have enough funds at hand to bring in a decent midfielder or striker post-DGW.

My wildcard choices (as outlined) above are for maximum effect of DGW 36.  I have been careful to have a balanced team with only the most attacking and key players selected.  I wasn't going to select the now off-form Michu, but I thought it best to have some sort of Swansea DGW coverage

I have decided to captain Bale as I feel he offers the most DGW promise due to his form, fixtures and incentive to qualify for CL football.  Tevez is only my vice-captain as he has no trophy incentive left for the season, despite the relative ease of his fixtures.

Recommended Player for Gameweek 35

  Gareth Bale

FPLH's Hot Picks XI

Hart

Zabaleta
Luiz
Vertonghen

Mata
Bale
Michu
Maloney

Tevez
Lukaku
Kone

Robles
Hazard
Davies
Olsson

12/15 Hot Picks' feature in FPLH's GW Team


Get Paid Cashback!  Help yourself and help FPLH: