Monday, 29 February 2016

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 28

Disclaimer: *I reserve the right to change this team at any time. Any changes will most likely be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.
  

TRANSFERS: 1

SCHMEICHEL IN / HENNESEY OUT 

CHIPS (including wildcard): STILL AVAILABLE

MONEY IN THE FPL BANK:

£2.0M (-£0.5M) 

  FREE @FPLHints Classic League Code (click to join) : 274-641

I will keep this week's post short due to time constraints.  Gameweek 27 saw my team rise a healthy 140,000 places.  I need more of that if I want a better overall rank.

I decided to buy Schmeichel due to his good run of upcoming games (Leicester defensive coverage was a must for me) - the same wasn't true for Hennesey (including his woeful form) and he has a blank in Gameweek 30.

As for my captain, I have taken somewhat of a risk in opting for Arnautovic.  Newcastle have been leaking goals on the road of late and Stoke have scored 5 in their last two league games.  It just felt right to give the armband to "Arnie" following his brace against Villa.  Yes, it's a huge risk but I'm chasing right now and need to think outside the box.

Good luck to you all.