Friday, 5 February 2016

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 25

Disclaimer: *I reserve the right to change this team at any time. Any changes will most likely be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.
  

TRANSFERS: 2

KANE & VARDY IN / LUKAKU & GIROUD OUT

CHIPS (including wildcard): STILL AVAILABLE

MONEY IN THE FPL BANK:

  £1.0M (+£0.7M)
  
 
Not much to say this week other than the fact that I bagged a third consecutive red arrow and as a result I have tumbled out of the Top 1 Million.  Aguero's last minute yellow card cost me 8 virtual points and any chance of an upturn in my rank.  I guess it serves me right for only having him as a vice-captain for the previous two weeks.

This week's transfers were knee jerk and done in rage.  I wanted to bring in players that have shown short-term form and have scored lots of goals this season.  Patience with Lukaku subsided as a I welcomed Kane as a natural replacement (he also doesn't have a blank fixture in Gameweek 27).  I was also looking to increase spare funds in the bank in the hope of upgrading Ozil to Sanchez sooner rather than later.  Out went Giroud and in came this year's golden boot candidate, Jamie Vardy.  He has a cracking run of games from Gameweek 27.
 
Kane makes sense as captain.  Good luck to you all.