Monday, 2 March 2015

Chief's #FPL Team - Double Gameweek 28


 Latest Rank: 
55k (15k fall) 
 
Transfers*:
Defoe & di Maria OUT / Austin & Eriksen IN (-4 HIT)

Bank Balance: 

£2.1M 
 
*I sold Baird for Yoshida at 11.29am on Saturday, hence I lost my FT. If he is benched v CRY, I will probably sell him for Rose at the last minute. 
 
Notes: 
 
One step forwards. Two steps backwards. One step forwards. Two steps backwards. My FPL form has been inconsistent of late - pretty $%£$%. I can't deny it, ever since that Giroud red card on Boxing Day, I have been stuck in a horrific FPL rut (where as he has been scoring for fun ever since!) - benching midfielders and strikers (who went on to score), buying Given (WTF?!), buying Yoshida as a short-term purchase, when I could have bought Bellerin, etc. As with previous seasons, my primary target is to finish the season in the top 1% - 34,650. It will be an arduous slog to hit that target, but c'est la vie. Feeling dejected with a paltry 29 (I have only scored sub-30 only twice before in my FPL career), I was about to activate my wildcard, but decided to keep it for DGW34 as my final "Hadouken" of the season. I decided to sell AdM after his woeful performance v Sunderland - he's lost his bearings and Eriksen seemed a straight swap with his DGW. My other transfer was also fairly easy. Austin has a DGW, Defoe hasn't and the latter has been poor of late. In fairness, I could have also sold Cazorla, Walcott and Yoshida. But I will probably phase them out gradually now. Walcott will probably be sold for a cheap midfielder so that I can free up funds for a classy non-Poundshop defender and Cazorla will probably be kicked out for Ozil - but TBC on that front. Here's to hoping for some points.  All the best!
 
Can you outdo me on FanFeud?
Feel free to sign up and try to beat me.

www.fanfeud.co.uk