Friday, 20 March 2015

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 30


 Latest Rank: 

69k (13k fall) 

 

Transfer*:

Foster OUT / Guzan IN


Bank Balance:
£3.4M 
 

*I was close to buying Forster as a long-term buy for the remainder of the season. But he hasn't got a single bap all season despite keeping 13 clean sheets. I opted for Guzan as he is a differential-lite in comparison to Forster, costs £1m less + he has a DGW after the international break. If I opt against buying Costa in DGW34, I could happily buy Courtois as Guzan's replacement in GW33. 


Notes: 

 

Yes, that time of the season has arrived - GW30 - it is the final countdown!
 
What a dire GW29. I could have captained almost all of my "Power 7" and still ended up with sub-35 points. My team's rank is spiraling out control. 35k/Top 1% seems a galaxy away from earth. Time to buck up! As per the podcast, I think Benteke is a sensational pick right now, even before DGW31. I was on the cusp of selling Aguero for him, but opted against it as I didn't want to take a hit and needed to replace the injured Foster. Kane seems like a no nonsense captain pick for this GW, I wanted to play it safe and opted for him.  Here's to hoping.  Good luck to you all!

Can you outdo me on FanFeud? 
Feel free to sign up and try to beat me.


www.fanfeud.co.uk






Also - Try and beat me on Togga's new 'perfect XI' game, via the invite code.