Saturday, 18 May 2013

FPL Hints - Gameweek 38


Transfers: Lukaku OUT / Hernandez IN

*FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. 
Any changes made will be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.


Folks, it's that time of the season again to say adios and goodbye!  

But not just yet...

It looks like my purchases of Theo and Santi worked a treat in GW37, just a shame I captained Theo and not Santi!  I was on a paltry 3 pts before the last two matches of GW37 and they helped propel me to 53pts.  I took a slight tumble in the rankings, but I am still ranked 5kish and still capable of breaking into the Top 2.5k with a decent GW38.

My team looks very decent for GW 38 and I probably didn't even need to make any transfers.  I wish I could afford Sturridge or Coutinho.  But then I thought that a differential is required if I want another jump up the rankings.  With this in mind I purchased Hernandez aka Chicarito.  

My reasoning for buying Hernandez was that he scored last week, after taking Rooney's starting spot.  Moreover, Sir Alex has said prior to his final match v West Brom before retirement that "I want to win this one more than last week's".  This made sense for me to purchase attacking United coverage.  I couldn't afford RVP and Hernandez seemed like the perfect alternative + differential factor.

Last year I had a disastrous GW 38 that jolted me from 73rd to 110th.  Had it not been for Aguero's last minute winner I may have finished outside of the Top 200.  I wanted a decent starting XI without taking any hits, despite my numerous -4 hits in recent weeks.  8/11 of my first team are playing home matches which is a plus.  4 of my players (Bale, Vertonghen, Santi, Theo) still have something to play for which is a double plus!

I feel that Bale has more incentive to do well on Sunday, especially because Tottenham are at home and must bag a win.  Thus I have captained Bale for the final GW of the season.

Recommended Player for Gameweek 38

Gareth Bale


FPLH's Hot Picks XI

Hart

Zabaleta
Luiz
Vertonghen

Santi Cazorla
Walcott
Mata
Bale

Hernandez
Sturridge
Kone

Reina
Maloney
Kompany
Enrique

10/15 Hot Picks' feature in FPLH's GW Team


Get Paid Cashback!  Help yourself and help FPLH: