Thursday, 28 February 2013

FPL Hints - Gameweek 28


FPLH's GW 28 Team*

Transfers: Walcott & Pogrebnyak OUT / Sissoko & Lambert IN (-4 Hit)

*FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. Any changes made will be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter and Facebook accounts.



Team Reasoning

Before I waffle on about how lucky I got with damage limitation last week and this GW's team I must say...

TRUNCATED GW29 ALERT!


Due to FA Cup fixtures, the likes of Everton, City, United and Chelsea will not play Premier League football.  8 teams will be affected in total.  Some of them could play in a super-extended GW29, but that is unlikely.

As for GW 27, it was disappointing.  My Tri-Reading connection failed with Pog getting sent off.  Lamps missed a penalty which further diminished my score.  Buy my recommended player/one-time bogey player didn't let me down - Bale's brace and Joey O'Brien's assist bailed me out on Monday night and doubled my score from a paltry 19 to 38! #damagelimitation

For this GW, I almost thought of selling RVP, due to his injury and no-show for GW29.  In addition, with United's involvement in the FA Cup and Champions League, his PL impact will be limited.

I decided to sell Walcott as I felt that he is being drowned out by the likes of Cazorla, Wilshere, Podolski and even Giroud.  Walcott may have shown form in December and January, but I feel the time is right to sell him.  

I decided to draft in Sissoko this GW with GW 29 also in mind.  His stunning form since joining Newcastle can't be ignored.  At sub-7.0 he is a steal.

I couldn't stand relying on one striker, even for one GW.  That's why I decided to cut my losses with Pog and bring in Lambert.  12 PL goals, with 2 goals and 3 assists shows his calibre.

I believe Lambert will be the reason why Southampton will avoid relegation.  Their match v QPR is like a Cup Final and I think he will once again shine.  Southampton are also due to play in GW29.

Recommended Player for Gameweek 28

  Marouane Fellaini


de Gea

Rafael
Baines
Cahill

Bale
Sissoko
Mata
Fellaini (c)

Suarez
Aguero (vc)
Lambert

Subs:
Hart
Michu
Zabaleta
Shawcross

6/15 Hot Picks' feature in FPLH's GW Team

---

Get Paid Cashback!  Help yourself and help FPLH: