Thursday, 7 February 2013

FPL Hints - Gameweek 26


FPLH's GW 26 Team*

Transfers: Begovic - OUT / Reina - IN

*FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. Any changes made will be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter and Facebook accounts.



Team Reasoning

I am pleased that my risk of benching Suarez paid off last GW.  It was just a shame that my other outfield subs bagged 12 points between them and that my last minute captain switch from Fellaini to Walcott minimised my overall points haul.  Either way, 70 was a good tally for last GW and I shouldn't complain too much.

For this GW I have decided to make only one change.  I sold Begovic for Reina, due to it being a DGW for Liverpool and Swansea.  Reina has had much stick of late but he is due a few more clean sheets and good matches.  In addition the combo of Reina/Federici seems to be potentially viable for the next two months.  I already have Gerrard, Suarez and Michu so didn't need to take any hits.  I didn't want to go over-board with Swansea players as I think some of them may be rested with the League Cup final due soon.

As for the captain's arm band, I decided to give it to Gerrard due to his good form.  Suarez was an option but I feel he has been cancelled out by Sturridge and Michu hasn't done well of late.

Recommended Player for Gameweek 26

  Steven Gerrard


 FPLH's Hot Picks XI for GW 26

Reina

Davies
Evra
Cahill

Lampard
Mata
Gerrard (c)
De Guzman
Michu

Suarez (vc)
Van Persie

Subs:
Begovic
Martin
Dawson
Benteke

7/15 Hot Picks' feature in FPLH's GW Team