Thursday, 31 March 2016

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 32

Disclaimer: *I reserve the right to change this team at any time. Any changes will most likely be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account



TRANSFERS: 3 (-4 HIT)

Sanchez, Payet & Gabriel (IN)

Sigurdsson, Arnautovic & Kompany (OUT)
 

I hope you all had a pleasant international break! With the spring friendlies finally over we come to the business end of the FPL season.
 
It goes without saying that this week's 3 transfers were influenced with DGW34 around the corner. I decided to buy Gabriel, a differential, as he is £2.0M cheaper than Bellerin and has started Arsenal's last 4 PL games including a clean sheet away win. Why would Wenger dare bench him after that? 
 
Sanchez is finally beginning to show glimmers of last season's form. I am hoping he has plenty of gas in the tank. He has outperformed Ozil of late and I decided to buy him before he became overpriced.
 
Payet was a no-brainer.  He has shown good league form of late, which carried over into the international break. He is the engine to West Ham's attack and they have a good chance to still nick 4th spot.
 
I decided to pick my captain purely on form this week, as has been the case in the last few weeks.  If it ain't broke why fix it? It made sense to captain fixture proof Kane due to Spurs's momentum.  They are chasing Leicester and can't afford to drop points home or away.  Besides, Liverpool conceded three against Southampton.
 
Looking ahead, I might -4 again in the next two upcoming Gameweeks if it means that I will have 9 DGW34 players at hand.  TBC.

Good luck to you all.