Speaking of players, it is necessary to know which players have been the best lately and who should you pick in your current team based on current form. So let us see who the best 5 midfielders have been this season so far after three games in the season.
5. Aaron Ramsey- ArsenalThe Welsh international seems to be carrying off from where he left last season adding to the tally of the 8 goals he scored in the Premier League to be regarded as on the same level as City anchorman Yaya Toure. His exploits at the FA cup final where he scored a goal to end Arsenal’s wait for silverware seems to have inspired the lad and instilled a belief that he can carry the team on his shoulders. Having scored two goals already this season and with six gal scoring chances created, the 23 year old Welsh player is in good form and looking to kick on and have a stellar season for Arsenal.
4. Nacer Chadli- Tottenham HotspursThe Belgian international did not have a particularly good season last term but is surely in the mood this time around. The player has been given the chance in the starting XI by manager Mauricio Pochettino ahead of Townsend and Lennon. Chadli has done his bit to justify the faith of his manager by scoring two goals already and playing a major role in Tottenham’s brilliant performance against QPR. Spurs would want their player to carry on this vein of form as they look to gain a spot in the top four this season. On current form Chadli looks good to be helping them in their pursuit for Champions League football.
3. Raheem Sterling- LiverpoolRegarded by many as the best English player in the Premier League currently, the Liverpool teenager is living up to the hype that has been created around him. Having scored against Southampton on opening day, Sterling played as a number 10 at the tip of the diamond against Spurs at White Hart Lane and tore them apart scoring the opener for the Anfield side. The teenager has immense potential and is certainly one of the bright sparks in the Premier League right now.
2. Morgan Schneiderlin- SouthamptonSouthampton have had a mass exodus this summer yet the club still seem to posses some quality players like Schneiderlin. The player who was widely linked with spurs in the summer has chosen to stay with the Saints and looks to be in great form having scored two goals and created three chances from midfield this season so far. If he keeps going at the same rate, expect the big clubs to come knocking in January.
1. Nathan Dyer- Swansea CityNathan Dyer of Swansea seems to be having a great time on the pitch scoring goals from midfield and bossing the game just like he did against West Brom. Already with three goals in three matches, the diminutive midfielder is just what the Swansea team needed to kick start their season. With three goal scoring chances created and a high percentage of passes completed, Dyer is certainly the best Midfielder based on the three games played so far and deserves the top spot.
Rachel Lee is a guest blogger. Read her news and views on Fantasy Premier League at http://informer.fanxt.com