Thursday, 28 March 2013

FPL Hints - Gameweek 31


FPLH's GW 31 Team*

Transfers: Reina and Santon (-4 Hit) OUT / Fabianski and Monreal IN

*FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. Any changes made will be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter and Facebook accounts.


Team Reasoning

The international break is over... and I'm back!  No real lessons learned in the interim, apart from the fact that England crack under pressure and can't keep the ball.  Nothing new there I suppose.  Back to FPL...

With the "real" business end of FPL upon us, I decided to take a -4 hit.  Whilst making my transfers I had GW31 and DGW33 in mind.  I decided to sell Reina for Fabianki.  In truth, I was more keen on financing a move for Monreal, which is why I did the change in goalies and sold the injured Santon in the process.

Arsenal haven't been fantastic this season.  Having two defensive Arsenal players could be seen as risky.  But I think it's worth the punt, especially with 2 on form players.  Monreal in particular has shown his defensive and attacking prowess.  If all else fails I still have my wild card at hand which is a plus!

This GW I have decided to captain Suarez.  He may not have scored last GW, but he should be able to cut through Villa's defence like a knife separating butter.  My vice-captain is Bale.

Recommended Player for Gameweek 31

  Nacho Monreal


 FPLH's Hot Picks XI

Fabianski

Monreal
Clichy
O'Brien

Cazorla
Mata
Maloney
Coutinho
Bale

Berbatov
Suarez

Subs:
Hart
Riether
Baines
Benteke

8/15 Hot Picks' feature in FPLH's GW Team


Get Paid Cashback!  Help yourself and help FPLH: