Thursday, 8 November 2012

FPL Hints - Gameweek 11

FPLH's GW 11 Team*

Transfers: None

*FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. Any changes made will be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Team Selection Reasoning

Ok folks, I admit I had a bad GW10 and shouldn't have left Fellaini on the bench.  However, that doesn't warrant panic changes.  In fact I have bought no reinforcements for GW 11 as I would prefer to have a free transfer at hand for GW 12.  The reason being there will be international football in-between the next two GWs and I would prefer to have a free transfer at hand in case of injuries.

Fellaini has been an enigma for me this season.  When I play him he doesn't do well, when I bench him he does do well.  Ouch!  I am hoping to buck that trend by playing him at home to Sunderland.  Not only that, but he is my vice-captain.  Sterling loses his place and is demoted to sub 1 as he faces Chelsea at home.  Aside from that Davies and Demel swap places on the bench.

My captain for Gameweek 11 is the man of the moment - Robin Van Persie.  He has bagged 8 goals and 4 assists in the Premier League so far this season.  He only made a substitute appearance (and scored!) yesterday which hopefully means he will definitely start against Villa.  United would not want to muck about, especially as they currently lead in the Premier League.

Recommended Player for Gameweek 11

Robin Van Persie 

He has scored or assisted in 8 out of 10 league matches this season.
Scored 30 goals and assisted 13 in the league last season.
He may be expensive (13.5) but is definitely worth it!
By far the most consistent forward in the league.
 
Premier League Heavyweight

FPLH's Hot Picks XI for GW 11

  Begovic (STO)

  Huth (STO)
Baines (EVE)
    Rafael (MNU)

Cazorla (ARS)
Michu (SWA)
Fellaini / vc (EVE)
Hazard (CHE)
  
Ba (NEW)
Van Persie / cpt (MNU)
  Crouch (STO)

Subs:
  
dea Gea (MNU)
Kompany (MNC)
Cahill (CHE)
Lallana (SOT)

7/15 Hot Picks' feature in FPLH's GW 11 Team