Thursday, 26 November 2015

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 14

Disclaimer: *FPLH reserves the right to change this team at any time. Any changes made will  most likely be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.
 

 
TRANSFERS: NONE

CHIPS USED: 0

MONEY IN THE FPL BANK: £1.5M


 



Thoughts: 

Despite scoring 67 points, Gameweek 13 was a mixed bag - Deulofeu blanking, losing out to a Chelsea clean sheet (as Azpilicueta was benched), Rojo and Hennessey conceding late but with Kane (c) coming good. This led to a semi-decent green arrow. Momentum, at last.

Aguero's goal against Liverpool put him back on my radar.  But I'm not convinced that he's 100% match fit as he hasn't played an entire match of competitive football since his return. In addition, as all of my strikers scored I have no intention of selling them for a hit by also offloading de Bruyne or Sanchez.

I thought it best to save my transfer with a view to purchasing Aguero in Gameweek 15. I suspect that Vardy's form will hit a brick wall as his fixtures become tougher, so I may potentially sell him if Aguero totally eclipses him.

I was tempted to captain Sanchez v Norwich after his two goals and assist in the Champions League - but he may have picked up a slight injury. Ozil also seemed viable, but the truth is that Norwich have only conceded 4 goals in their last 4 games. Kane may be a bit knackered after his excursion to Azerbaijan on Thursday.  The only real choice is the in-form Belgian, Lukaku, against a woeful Bournemouth team.

Good luck to you all!