Friday, 17 April 2015

Chief's #FPL Team - Gameweek 33


Latest Rank: 

79k (5k rise) 

Transfers*:

Baines & Lennon IN /
Van Aanholt & Cazorla OUT
- 4 HIT

***WILDCARD STILL AT HAND***

Bank Balance:
£0.8M 
 
*Everton have been fantastic of late, including Baines and Lennon. They'll be looking to secure a solid finish to the season following a not so good start.

Notes: 

Last GW I avoided a sixth successive red arrow and saw a temporary reverse to my recent FPL decline. It's just a shame I captained Kane, brought in Berahino for a -4 and sold Guzan who unexpectedly  kept a CS at White Hart Lane. Looking at GW33, I didn't have to take another hit. But I didn't fancy fielding Jack Cork and Ben Mee. With a WC available for #DGW34 I could have bought anyone as a one-off purchase. Baines is showing some glints of his old form of late, which is why I bought him. I didn't want to buy another Evertonian, but I couldn't look past Lennon - he has 2 goals in his last 3 games and ownership of less than 1%. Sure, I could have bought Bolasie, Cambiasso or go random and choose Cabella. The fact of the matter is that Burnley are dire when playing on the road and Everton are on form - this fixture should hopefully have some goals in it. As for my captain, it came down to Silva or Aguero, I chose the latter.

---

Have you made your picks yet?

www.fanfeud.co.uk