FAO: The Football Association
Re: Application for England Manager vacancy
Thursday 1st March, 2012Dear Mr Bernstein
After much consideration I have decided to apply for the vacant full-time position of
England national team manager. Taking into account the subjective eligibility criteria set
by media consensus, fans' fervour and a bit of common sense, I believe that I am thesuitable candidate for the role due to the following reasons:
- British National? (Yes)
- Born in England? (Yes)
- Raised in England? (Yes)
- Native English Speaker? (Yes)
- Football tournament experience? (Yes)
- Visited Wembley Football Stadium? (Yes)
- Worked for a Premier League Club? (Yes)
- Watched the England national team play in person? (Yes)
- Football management and organisational experience? (Yes)
- Knowledge of football tactics and coaching methods? (Yes)
- Awareness and understand of the national team's history? (Yes)
- Supporter of England's national football team since childhood? (Yes)
- Willing to manage the England national team for free.
- Available to be in charge on a potential trial basis for Euro 2012.
- Open-minded to the possibility of appointing an all-English backroom team.
- Likely to take a flexible but firm approach when dealing with club managers.
- Keen endorser of positive youth development as part of cyclical regeneration.
I trust that the aforementioned credentials will be of great interest to you. Please reply
back to this application as acknowledgment of receipt.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Chief of FPLH