Thursday, 22 September 2011

Welcome to Fantasy Premier League Hints!

Welcome to Fantasy Premier League Hints!

Have you ever asked yourself or your friends the following...

Who should I pick in my fantasy premier league team?
Who should be the captain of my fantasy premier league team?
Who should I put on the bench for this gameweek?
Which players should I buy for my fantasy premier league team?

Well look no further!

This is an unofficial hints blog for FPL.  It can also be useful for gamers that play any other generic online fantasy football leagues which follow the English Premier League.

The purpose of the blog is to provide hints, tips and advice on how to maximise FPL points. It is also to be used as a platform for discussion and debate. I will regularly upload my FPL team before each game week and will highlight my recommended purchase of the week.

My experience of playing football management games and fantasy premier league games is vast. Join me on my journey of Fantasy Premier League fun, as I endeavor to help myself and you obtain a good number of FPL points on a week-by-week basis.