Sunday, 25 September 2011

Gameweek 6 Summary

Ok folks, so it seems like I have had a bad GW (see my definition of a bad GW in FAQs).  This was in part due to all of my defenders conceding goals, my midfielders and forwards not scoring or assisting, except for Aguero (fortunately he was my captain in a points barren team).  To top things off, Rooney's hamstring injury a day before match day depleted my chances of a good points haul; especially considering that I am relying on a three pronged attack.  My trust in Taraabt to score has fallen so much that I have decided to transfer him in place for Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey.  Whilst Ramsey may not play in an attack-orientated midfield position as Taraabt, at least he is playing for a team that has rediscovered its attacking prowess.  In addition, I was mulling over a potential transfer of Cole for Boswinga to free up funds, but I will postpone this for the time being.  I have uploaded my GW 7 team on the blog.  I am hoping for better success in GW7.  However, I may need to maintain patience as 8 out of 11 of my first team will be playing away...  Stay tuned.