Saturday, 7 May 2016

Chief's #FPL Team - Double Gameweek 37

Disclaimer: *I reserve the right to change this team at any time. Any changes will most likely be confirmed on FPLH's Twitter account.
 

Transfers:

Defoe, Carroll & Hazard (IN) -8*
Kane, Welbeck & Dembele (OUT)

MONEY IN THE FPL BANK:
£0.0M
 
BENCH BOOST CHIP ACTIVE 
 
 

I'm glad the season is almost over. Good riddance, in some respects.  But before the sun sets on Leicester's fantasy run, we have one final Double Gameweek on our hands.  My chances of achieving an overall rank of at least 99,999 are disappearing fast - borderline impossible.  The last two Gameweeks were lacklustre and to blow the Triple Captain chip on Kane against WBA in a must win match was nothing short of disastrous. That's all in the past now and what matters is that fantasy football points are still up for grabs when many have already blown their Bench Boost Chip.
 
My primary aim for this Double Gameweek is to score 100+. I'm not even thinking about OR. For me to reach this milestone again, I decided to weede out 3 non-DGW players and replace them with 3 that will hopefully play twice.  With Bench Boost Active, your players could play a maximum of 30 times. Despite having a few non-DGW players and some DGW players that may not place twice, I think I should get at least 24 outings - I'm hoping that Fosu-Mensah and Coutinho play at least I each. I had 16-18 player outings in Double Gameweek 34 and still managed to score 136 with a non-triple captain.
 
*I still might take another hit by selling Simpson for Bassong (pushing me to -12), but that would be a spur of the moment decision.  Captaincy led me to a West Ham player due to their final two games at the Boleyn Ground and the fact that Swansea have been hit by injuries is an added bonus. I could have picked Carroll or Payet but opted for the latter, not on form but on overall consistency throughout the season.
 
Good luck to you all!